Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New York. New York.



I am here. In the city I thought I had to live in for the rest of my life and I am impressed but it has made me see this is not the place I want to start out living in because my career for me needs to start on film instead of in the theatre. There is time to make the decision. A whole year more specifically. My Prince Charming is sweeping me off of my feet without doing much of anything to be completely honest. But he is MARVELOUS! I mean as women do we always fall for the charmers...i mean thats how they become charmers/players, right?! Because some woman goes for it...falls head over heels from a guy who knows exactly what to say even when their quite possibly dead wrong...huh...being here has given me a good glimpse of one side of the competition I face in my career. Cannot help but think of all the horrible things I have heard. I guess they're not really horrible just hard to hear. Because you want to hear all actors make it. That there are not actors out there who have not had a meaningful acting job in over 15 years. That just seems awful. I think thats why I want to do LA first now. Well I hope I will be able to go back home for rest. Cannot wait to see that beautiful little girl I call my sister. <3. My mom too. <3. It feels like I have been away for so long and I have yet to slow down and just get some much needed rest. Thats all I really want now. A chance to sleep. And think. And get everything together. And also a chance to see if Prince Charming will actually live u to his name. Stay tuned. I will blog throughout this whole summer. Nothing better than Summer Love. Or like. Because Love worries me still. ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home