Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Faith Changes Things...Right?



So I thought my life was almost over because I was like Hey I am being evicted from my apartment I am half way around the world in a place where there is no one who really wants to take me in and I am stuck here until God knows when...and I have Prince Charming who I want to get home to...but why would I want to do that?!!! He still has this other girl, this girl who I created an extra Facebook account for just so I can see her profile and not have him think that I am the facebook stalker that I am....huh..and then the unthinkable happens I get a Western Union that hopefully will make everything right again as for right now....and I heard the words of my mother as well as the words of The Winans and Anit Baker saying simultaneously "Worrying is a sin"/"Aint no need to worry what tonight is going to bring it will be all over in the morning". And indeed when this money order is in the mail and this monkey is off my back...the stress that is running my life right now will be subsided until I need to be getting out of here and back to Detroit to see my real life Carrie from Sex in the City (minus the overly sluttish behavior) who has planned a magnificent girls night out weekend that I jsut cannot miss because she would be devastated...and how do you suggest I make sure I get back home? Have no clue...the best I can do is try to find a way to make myself a pair of wings before next week gets here because God only knows when I'll have a ticket. And then the Kosher family I am living with are so very sweet, although I never see them seeing as how this is the Big Apple and I am busy as ever, but I know they are going to get mighty tired of sharing their space with a complete stranger who may not even be a friend of their daughter's...which i thought was an untrue statement until they constantly repeated: "any friend of Californian Sunshine, is a friend of ours"...ouch...and jsut for the record Californian Sunshine is not their daughter but is instead their daughter's best friend through whom I met said daughter..but i thought we were ALL friends...ha...oops...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home