Monday, July 21, 2008

So Whats Next?!

So its that point in time when I start to think, whats next? Because as I enter my senior year in college I realize as much as I thought college was the place that I was released into. This weird place that I never knew. But as scary as college was, I now realize that college was yet another safety net that I didnt realize was a safety net until this very moment. So I decided to blog about it. Because you see I recognize that in a few short months there will be no safety net. No visits home knowing that everyone is expecting me to just be home for a few weeks or months and thn send me off to do great things for another year at college. But in all honesty I am worried. My life is getting ready to change forever. really. who knows where i'll end up. in a year. this time next year. the only thing i can offer. is where i would like to be. thats it. offer where i would like to be and concentrate on all the things that i have control over. but although that seems like the logical solution to the feelings off being thrown out into the dark night without a flash light. im hit with this overwhelming feeling that maybe thats not enough.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home