Sunday, August 2, 2009

Facebook Fakers BeWare this Post is for YOU!

There is something I must address
RIGHT NOW
(1) If you throw parties for a living...
and you happen to have one coming up soon
and you use FACEBOOK as your main source
of marketing...
Why oh why must you send 8 billion notifications?

(2) If everytime I am on Facebook you 
Facebook Chat
me and I NEVER say more than a few sentences
before I "accidentally" log  off
GUESS WHAT?
I probably dont want to talk to you!

(3) If you pretend to be a thug, gangsta,goon
etc...etc...
but I can walk into the nearby mom and pop
and see you there in uniform taking orders
stop the tomfoolery
You know, Facebook is NOT real life

(4) This is for both women and men,
if every single status of yours 
is something sad, depressing, angry
or discusses something
about your "no good" man/woman
WE DONT CARE! 
We came to Facebook to get away from our problems
not to read yours everyday!

(5) Stop picking fights on Facebook 
you just saw him/her out
at the club
and decided to say nothing
and then you come home and pop off
all on the net knowing that you
will once again be rendered silent if yall ever meet again
its called Facebook not FakescaredWackbook

(6) If you update your status more than once a day
in fact if you update
more than a few times a week...
get Twitter...
Facebook is not the place for that anymore

(7) Last but certainly not least! 
If you have a stupid, immature middle name
such as "imthemoneymaker" or
"icantakeyourgirlandyocscrilla"
Please remove it you just seem bored, dumb, childish,
uncool, wack, friendless, moneyless, girlless, funless
and its just not necessary

Lets bring the fun and class back to Facebook because quite frankly everytime I see one of these big Facebook fouls committed
I am one step closer to cancelling my account
and when I do you can just
Follow me on Twitter :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home