Thursday, October 1, 2009

Big Dreams, Big Place

So...as most of you should already know...I MOVED TO LA! Yeah man, I'm nuts, right? I still dont feel like I am 100% staying here...I still feel like I am just visiting and not so much like this is now my new home. I dont really know much about California other than the places I have been on my numerous visits here over the years and the area that I live in now but one thing's for sure...Im gonna be here for a while :). A lot of people have asked me over the last two days how I feel...and honestly? I dont even know. I have a good friend who I moved here with and she's been like "whats going on? you're usually more chipper than this..." but my mind is just so full of all the things I feel like I need to be doing to make my dreams come true. I wake up first thing in the morning and hit the internet trying to find out who I should be talking to and where I should send information...its become like a routine just that quick. Anyone who knows me/my work ethic knows I am a hard worker...if i set my mind to something I finish it...and if I cant give it my best effort I AINT doing it...it's the same with my dreams for the future. I really dont want to look back 10 years from now and be like if I had only worked harder in those first few foundation years maybe I could have one or two more Oscars than I have now ( yeah I'll have one regardless but...) or maybe I'd have my schools up and running or my businesses more established...I want to look back 10 years from now and see the groundwork I laid as the ultimate springboard into what I have accomplished and thats why I wont stop working. I'll do whatever it takes....I'll work until I cant keep my eyes open or my head off the pillow...and then when I feel like I cant take it anymore I will remember that God rewards hard work and I'll push a little harder...and I hope you all will do the same

Sincerely,

@bestnewactress

3 Comments:

Anonymous Emma Springer said...

That's a normal feeling. I guess you probably feel like a fish without water. Why wouldn't you? You have to get used to your new home and everything else for that matter. Things will become more normal as time progresses.

October 1, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Dustin said...

God first. Congrats second, achieve your dream. Third, I like your blog. Adventures in LA. I am interested in writing scripts but not moving yet; actors have to be there. I'm enthusiastically excited to read more.


Peace, love & patience.

Dustin

October 5, 2009 at 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Jena said...

You're goin to be just fine. You just got there and already on the grind. Love you.

October 6, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home