Thursday, August 27, 2009

Honesty is the Best Policy (?)


So I am sitting in this coffee shop and I realize I have no clue as to how to go about writing this post. I have been reluctant to write a post because I feel like I must finish what I started as far as the "Dear Heart" chronicles are concerned but the truth of the matter is: I dont know where to start. A blog is such a public place to deal with private thoughts but I do it because I feel like maybe someone will be compelled to express their feelings as well. So with that said....I recently disclosed some "feelings" to (oh shoot I still haven't come up with a good alias for him so...) McDreamy and as soon as they left my lips I wanted to jump out of the nearest window and fall to the ground...if I had wings I would have shot straight out of his ceiling and flew home without looking back. Anyone who knows me knows that I dont go around dripping feelings from my lips and I dont usually express my feelings unless it is absolutely necessary in the moment (for example, a friend in need of a little pick me up or something) but he didnt ask, he didnt pry: I just spilled the beans. WTF?! I know, right? So it made me think: IS honesty the best policy? Can you sometimes get away with just tweeking the truth, just to keep someone guessing? Or should you be upfront? And with that I add to the "Dear Heart" chronicles....

"Dear heart,
the next time you want to go speaking your mind. consult me first. i'd appreciate it. Thanks." 

Love,
@bestnewactress :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home