Sunday, September 20, 2009

Right Person, Right Place, WRONG Time

So to all my readers out there...this is probably the last installment in the Dear Heart chronicles for quite some time. I know, I know "why? what happened? it seemed so nice...". Well why things always seem to happen at the most inopportune times is beyond my understanding but in short McDreamy ( I never was able to come up with my own alias to protect his identity lol) is gone. And honestly I dont know if I'm more hurt because he was the one doing the leaving instead of me or because I really truly dont want him to not be apart of my life. Maybe its both? I mean it may sound horrible but for the last few years of my life I have become accustomed to always being the one with the power to walk away from someone or something, I am always doing the leaving. It gives me a sense of invincibility to know that I can come and go out of people's lives as I please not because I want to but because often times I just have to and I always said that the man I would care about would have to be understanding and have his own thing going on in which he would take some of that power away from me by living out his dreams and seeing where he would end up in the world...

Be careful what you ask for, right? This is in no way a sad, possibly bitter goodbye to something that was so wonderful but more of a realization of how it must feel for my friends and family to say goodbye to me so many times...sometimes on short notice and I expect them to just understand that this is what I have to do for my dreams but I dont even consider that maybe they just want me around because I bring something to their lives like McDreamy brought something to mine. I do think that we'll see each other again and keep in touch but the magic that this summer brought wont be there....I know that...and that in itself makes me a little sad. So here is my last installment into the Dear Heart chronicles:

Dear Heart,

Well things happen and we can't always plan for them but you made yourself available for someone again and you taught me something and so I am glad that you were so open. You'll feel better soon. I promise. I'll take care of you :)

Sincerely,

@bestnewactress


1 Comments:

Anonymous CdoSo in case you didn't know so... said...

Cute :)

Proverbs 4:23-27

September 20, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home