Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why Are So Many People So Unhappy?

Just a small message:

Life is so very very short. We hear about all the young lives being taken everyday. So i just want to say...whenever you can...

BRIGHTEN SOMEONE'S DAY!

LAUGH a little...you dont always have to show people how hard you work...they'll find out...on their own...because your hard work will speak for itself...a lot of people are shook when they find out about my work ethic because to the outside I may look to just be having fun...but...I'd have it no other way...if you're unhappy about your own life...I want to walk into a room and let you live vicariously through me...or you can read my blog and laugh/live/relate...or follow me on Twitter and you're guaranteed a moment of pure joy...Love.Live.Life.Laugh...repeat as much as you can :)

Be Blessed, happy, inspired and inspirational...

~@bestnewactress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home