Monday, October 12, 2009

Will the Dear Heart Chronicles make a comeback?





Well I thought I had closed the book on the "Dear Heart" chronicles for now...but...lets just say McDreamy wasn't having it. The truth of the matter is we had something special and just because we're thousands (maybe even millions) of miles apart and in two totally different parts of the world...doesnt mean what we had has to die. So now I am rushing to my gmail account every morning to read the words of the man I thought I was letting go when he told me he was boarding a plane to go follow his dreams on the other side of the world :) and rather I want it to happen or not...the "Dear Heart" chronicles are returning...how is this happening?

Truth of the matter is this: inside every woman who says "im focused on me" "im only thinking about my career" "i dont have time for dudes" and any other array of things that a woman such as myself (with big dreams, strong goals, focused mental, high morals etc...etc..) will say...lies the girl who lives in our heart ( all women's hearts) who believes in the fairytales that we've been fed from a really young age...subconsciously we all want it...we may not all be willing to admit it but we want it...we all want to feel sparks when he walks into the room...we want him to make us laugh...occassionally make us cry so we can watch him make it up to us...we want him to surprise us with puppies and trips away for weekends...we want it...we ALL want it...any woman who says she doesnt is lying...hehe

So here it goes:

Dear Heart,
you ready for this again? It never ended? Oh...so you're ready then...thanks for being there for me and here WITH me...i'll protect you but soon you may be his...not too soon...no worries

Sincerely,
@bestnewactress


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home