Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Gap Contest!!


SO...


GAP is having the most adorable contest ever! They are having a Baby Gap casting call for the next generation of child models...everyone who knows me knows how crazy I am about babies and kids...I think they're just THEE BEST...but honestly I am using my blog to shamelessly promote three of the most adorable children I know who are in the contest...


Brioni who's Baby Gap id is Brioni06...(wondering about the ANP in the corner of her photo..looks official huh? Because it is...blog about up and coming photographer Ashley Nguyen coming soon)


Baby DeAngelo who's Baby Gap id is DLODSMOM


And last but not least Baby Cameron who's Baby Gap id is Mylitta123

So...I know they are cute as pie...go on over to gap.com and enter their id numbers and vote for them...yall know the power of our votes...Obama hello?!?! Hehe help em out...

Sincerely,
@bestnewactress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home