Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Have We Met?





Well...I actually didn't just create this post...it's a throw back of something that was happening on Facebook back when it was still cool. Ha. I just happened to go back and read it and it has to be one of the most honest things I have ever said about myself out loud. So I decided there was no harm in re posting it here on my blog for all those who may want to know a little more about me as a person. Enjoy :)

Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 11:12am

1.) When I was a little girl I would perform for my mom and dad and I wouldnt come out of the curtains until my dad introduced me the right way...(the acting bug has always been in me)

2.) I am deathly afraid of cats!

3.) I always wanted to have a big sister or brother close to my age because I thought people who had them were cool.

4.) I always rehearse what I'll say when I win my Academy Award, go on Oprah for the first time, and am called to speak at an important Gala (these days its been for Obama)

5.) I am very quiet and really shy so I've always been outspoken and funny so that people dont have to see the real me. (man that was hard to say)

6.) My biggest fear is not getting married to the man I love the most because i 1.) dont find him or 2.) dont know he's the one til afterwards

7.) I write all the time...I have a blog, a journal and I started writing a screenplay...its my other passion

8.) I am a really good dancer but never wanted to pursue it because I didnt think I could be better than my mother. ugh. but i dance technically all the time and will never stop.

9.) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE basketball and want to own my own NBA team by the time im 50. (its going to happen!)

10.) When my dad died I dreamed about it everyday for almost a year and I sometimes ask God to send him to talk to me in my dreams when I really miss him

11.) I really love God...and want to have a closer relationship with him.

12.) I've never been in love...loved deeply of course but never been in love.

13.) I sometimes daydream about Chris Brown being my boyfriend LOL...no seriously I do.

14.) I cry when I read Shakespeare's romance plays...I want love like that.

15.) I wish my family was like the ones in the movies...with the big dinners and everyone gets together on birthdays and stuff....

16.) I am really imaginative...I am always creating stuff...

17.) I cannot help but see a character when I look at someone...I think about how I could play them.

18.) I want to own performing arts schools in Chicago, Detroit, New York, PHiladelphia, Los Angeles, North Carolina (Salem more specifically), and somewhere in Jersey...they'll be named after my father...Ron Milner Academy of the Arts and each wing of the school will be named after a great African American Artist.

19.) I remember everyone's birthdays who has ever been my friend...i think its important and when people remember mine and call me it makes my day.

20.) I am very very very sensitive and fear hurting people's feelings.

21.) I want to be the highest-paid actress in Hollywood before age 40.

22.) I hate reality TV shows and singers who become actors because I think they disrespect the craft I love so much.

23.) I think Barack Obama is the best thing to ever happen to America and no matter what people say I think he will bring change....I cry every time he's on TV.

24.) I performed for and met Jay-Z..he told me and Ashley Wade we were talented actresses...cool!

25.) My best friends Janae and Jasmine are two of the most beautiful people to me...sometimes I look at them and want to tell them how much I love them but instead I crack a joke (no homo)

**Bonus**

I spent the first 5-6 years of my life travelling the world with my Dad and mom and we lived in NY while my dad's plays were on Broadway...how cool is that?

I really want to have season courtside tickets to Lakers games before Kobe Bryant retires

I want to travel to a new country every year before 30

I want to be fluent in Spanish sooooo bad

Living with the girls I live with now has made me a stronger woman who truly believes that she is beautiful..weird huh?

I dont think me and my mom have a conventional mother/daughter relationship...i sometimes think if i had danced we would be closer

I've always been more comfortable around guys because I never thought i was really girly

I wont marry someone who's not tall!

Little blast from the past post....tomorrow new feelings, new post...but for those of you who don't know me well....there's a little bit to help. :)

Sincerely,
@bestnewactress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home