Friday, June 18, 2010

Champions. Ring the King.




If you know me, are my Facebook friend or Twitter follower or have had a conversation with me in the last month... you know I am a DEVOTED Los Angeles Lakers fan and you had to have seen this coming:

THE 2010 NBA CHAMPION LOS ANGELES LAKERS...fought a hard battle last night against the *team who shall remain nameless because just saying their name gives me bad vibes* to be crowned. Have to give it up to my boys...they deserved every bit of the Larry O'Brien last night. Check out some videos of the game and the crowing moments....and of course Ron Ron. Comedy.


Kobe is hilarious...and his daughters aren't they *ahem* precious.

Phil is that...wait a second that can't be...emotion? Ha. Gots to love the Zen Master.

Ron motherfather Ron. Pure comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home