Tuesday, March 23, 2010

iFLYPT Update!



Yeah...I know, I know. I've been gone for a while. My last blog post hit home and I had to deal with the part of me that allows me to come to my blog and post what I really, truly feel. Blah, blah, blah enough of that. I'm coming back strong with my first blog of March! In November of 2009, I posted a blog about a young businessman who was/is making a name for himself in the music business...(read the old story here) and I also introduced to you his iPhone App iFLYPT (read that story here). Well, iFLYPT/iFLYPT Remix has been doing INCREDIBLE! It is dubbed as "the hottest new remix app for the iPhone/iTouch" and is garnering praise from iPhone users and celebrities alike. The creators Jon Redwine, "Bobby Digital" and Greg Lowe are all young, black, entrepreneurs with incredible futures ahead of them. If you don't know, now you know. He He. Check out this video of Soulja Boy playing around with the iFlypt.


Sincerely,
@bestnewactress

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home