Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day to all my wonderful readers! There are so many different ways to feel about this "holiday" but remember it's only one day! You've got 364 others to be loving, caring and kind not only to someone you're romantically linked to but to everyone you care for. Just for fun...I've made a nice little list of songs for each kind of Valentine's Day celebrator :) Enjoy.

1.) The "Woo"-er (for my fellas)



2.) The "Maybe Next Year"- er


3.) The "I Wish I Knew Where We Stood"-er


4.) The "He/She's the One"-ers


5.) The "I've Got a Crush"-ers (for my ladies)


6.) The "I Don't Funk With Cupid"- ers :(


7.) The "Maybe This Time?"-ers


8.) The "*ahem* We're Just Kicking It"-ers hehe


9.) The "I Love My Man"- ers


10.) The "I Love My Woman"-ers


And of Course For "The WIN"-ers ;)


Happy Love Day... :)

Sincerely,
@bestnewactress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home