Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Today is the day that we honor our mothers. The women who don't get half as much credit as they deserve. The women who have shaped us into the men and women we are. I know many wonderful mothers and wish you all the best on this day...but I would like to send a very special HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY message to my mother Judy Ann Milner:


My mother is the most beautiful, talented and selfless woman I know. She has sacrificed so much for me and my sister that I do not know where to begin thanking her. No matter what happens between us, my mother is always there for me. From praying for me to talking me through life's issues...I cannot ask for a better mother. I honor and appreciate her on this day and EVERYDAY. Love you MOM

This is still the best song for Mother's Day hands down :) enjoy

Sincerely,
@bestnewactress

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Omg. I love My Daughter Iman Milner

May 18, 2015 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home