Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What about YOUR friends?



Well in the month of December we all start thinking about the year that has passed so quickly, Christmas lists, Christmas gifts (or lack thereof...recession anyone?), trips back home, etc...but the holidays always make me think about the people who I love most in the world: my friends and family. But by the title I'm guessing you all know which group of people shall feel all bubbly inside after reading this: my friends!



I hear so many women say: "I dont have a lot of female friends", "I don't like girls", "Women don't like me"...and honestly in most cases I can relate to those feelings but I am lucky to have some of the coolest, most caring, most fun, most inspiring, beautiful, talented women AND men in the world as my friends.


They are always there for me. They support me. They love me when I'm right. They tell me when I'm wrong-and love me then too. They let me cry on their shoulders...on their pillows...in their cars...on their daytime minutes...lol. They are closer to me than most of my family. They are there when I fall in love and neglect them. And when I fall out of love and nag them. They are my friends. And there is no greater gift in the world. I love you all...nothing I won't do for you. Happy Happy Happy Holidays.



A Little Old School Love for my friends..:)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lovelyladyjb said...

AWWW I love you too sweetie! :) We are so blessed to have a great group of people to be able to help us along this journey we call life! I'm grateful for you! :)

December 2, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Anonymous Alisha M. said...

i love you too iman milner.. You talented bundle of joy.. you are MY INSPIRATION..

December 2, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger @flyusername said...

you already know, but I'll never stop saying it...I LOVE YOU. And am so blessed and privileged to have you and the rest of the pops in my life :)

December 2, 2009 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous @JayNoLo said...

I love you too!!! And you are THEE best friend EVER !!!

December 4, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home